Tuesday, June 05, 2007

I bought two new cd's today. I love the feeling when I have new music to listen to. I usually end up tearing off the plastic wrapping before I make it out of the store and then it sits in my car stereo for at least a week while I let the new sounds wash over me.

The newest additions to my collection today were, Built to Spill the keep it like a secret album, and Stevie Wonder the definitive collection. So good. Built to Spill will always remind me of my good friend Sarah, who is responsible for my good taste in music as she introduced me to most of the bands I know (the former included). And Stevie Wonder reminds me of my mom, who while a wise woman of 55, still appreciates a good song when she hears it.

I think I'm going to listen to signed sealed delivered on repeat for the next hour.

No comments: